Two women have escaped unharmed after a house fire in Llanfair yn Neuwbll.
Two crews from Rhosneigr and Holyhead were called out to the two-storey building at Bryn Trewan at around 3.45am on Monday morning (28th January).
A spokesperson for North Wales Fire and Rescue Service said they believed an electrical fault involving a fuse box started the fire.
Both women escaped unharmed after they were alerted by smoke alarms.
Mike Owen from North Wales Fire & Rescue Service said: ”This incident also highlights the danger of electrical fires- they can strike anytime, anywhere. We would appeal to residents to ensure that areas housing electrical items such as fuse boxes are kept clear of rubbish, papers or other combustible materials which could aid fire spread.”