Fifteen people are due to appear in court, charged with drug trafficking offences.
Two men have been charged with conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm.
Four men and two women were arrested during raids on seven properties in Anglesey, Flintshire and Conwy county. A further seventeen searches also took place in Liverpool and parts of Scotland.
Eight of the suspects will appear before magistrates in Mold on Saturday morning (7th September) – they are:
- Edward White, Keith Furmedge, Patricia Massingham and Dave Rawling from Merseyside
- Toni Stagg, Lisa Tinson and Peter Powell from North Wales
Seven more defendants are due to appear at Llandudno magistrates court. They are:
- Jack Jones, Steven Dooley, Colin Jones and Shaun Dooley from Merseyside
- Anthony Fahy and Leon Langford from North Wales
- Richard Anderson from Scotland
Prosecutors said on Friday night they intended to seek remand in custody for all 15 suspects. Another woman from Merseyside has been released on bail but is still under investigation.
A number of ‘unspecified’ items were also seized during the raids, which involved more than 300 police officers from North Wales Police, Merseyside Police and Police Scotland.