It’s that time of year again…as Bonfire Night approaches, here’s a quick guide to some of the firework displays you can see across Anglesey and Gwynedd.
SATURDAY 2nd NOVEMBER
- Amlwch: Cae Madyn – gates open at 6pm, bonfire lit at 6.30pm. Entry £3 adults, free for under 16s – food and refreshments available
- Beaumaris: starts at 6pm, bonfire lit at 7pm with fireworks at 7.30pm – live music from Beaumaris Town Band and Miv, Kev & Dave plus food and refreshments. Entry £5 adults (includes free parking), children free.
- Bryngwran: Iorwerth Arms – starts 7pm, entry free
- Llandegfan: Pen y Cefn – starts 7pm, entry free
- Llannerchymedd: The Bull Inn – starts 7pm, entry free, hot food available
- Rhosgoch: Y Ring: opens at 6pm, bonfire lit at 6.30pm with fireworks at 7pm, plus live music from Y Cyffro from 8-11pm – entry free
SUNDAY 3rd NOVEMBER
- Bangor: Bangor Rugby Club – starts 7pm, entry free. Food and bar available, limited parking only.
- Trearddur Bay Hotel: bonfire lit at 6.30pm with fireworks at 7pm. Entry free, but donations taken for charity
MONDAY 4th NOVEMBER
- Talwrn: Village Hall – starts 6pm. Entry £5 adults (includes cup of lobscouse), free for children. Food, refreshments and bar available, plus Best Guy Fawkes competition
TUESDAY 5th NOVEMBER
- Bangor: Beach Road – starts 7pm, entry free
- Caernarfon: Caernarfon Castle – starts 7pm, entry free – food and refreshments available from Gwyl Fwyd Caernarfon
- Holyhead: Penrhos Beach – gates open at 5.15pm, bonfire lit at 6.15pm with fireworks at 7pm. Entry £3 adults, free for under 16s – all proceeds go to local charities
- Llangefni: Clwb Rygbi Llangefni – fireworks at 7pm plus warm-up entertainment from Batala Bangor. Entry £5 adults / £3 under 16s – or £10 for a family ticket (two adults and up to two children)